Are you looking to learn Reflexology? Coopers Hill Academy is the only accredited L5 Reflexology training course in Gloucestershire. The Level 5 Diploma in...
Coopers Hill Training Academy
Our Learning Process
L5 Diploma in Practitioner Reflexology
- Reflexology skills in practice: This practical reflexology course offers ‘hands-on’ reflexology practice in every lesson.
- Providing reflexology for specific conditions: Covers fertility and maternity reflexology, hand reflexology, and reflexology for cancer and palliative care.
- Incremental Development of Applied Reflexology Skills in Practice: Applying practical and theoretical knowledge to 100 case study clients to develop a deeper understanding of reflexology.
- Business Skills for Reflexology Practice: Business studies specific to reflexology and the health and wellbeing industry to help you on your way to your new life as a reflexologist.
- Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathology for Reflexology: Understand the body, how it works and how reflexology can help medically pre-determined symptoms of pathologies.
For more information about these units please follow this link to the Centralia website www.centralia.org.uk/about-centralia
- Learners must be 18 or over.
- There is no ‘academic’ requirement or previous reflexology experience needed.
- Some of the coursework is submitted by e-mail, you will need to be able to use a word processing program and know how to attach files.
- An adequate level of spoken and written English is a necessity, applicants will attend an interview prior to enrolment.
- An ability to perform practical reflexology treatments.
- 100% attendance is required, please check the course dates to ensure you will be available to attend each one.
- This is a high level of training and commitment to home learning and case studies is needed, 6-8 hours per week for self-study.
Coopers Hill Academy would like to ensure all students can benefit from an interactive teaching experience with the tutor able to devote more time to individuals and providing better support.
Class sizes are kept small and places will therefore be limited, it is advised to book early.
The total price of the course is £2900, there are 3 options for payment
Option 1 – Full Payment – Total – £2900
- £400 deposit
- £2500 in lesson 1
Option 2 – 6 monthly payments – Total £2920
- £400 deposit
- £420 in October
- £420 in November
- £420 in December
- £420 in January
- £420 in February
- £420 in March
Option 3 – 12 monthly payments – Total £2950
- £400 deposit
- £212.50 per month for 12 months
Nb* If you decide to leave the course, the balance of all remaining fees and expenses must be paid in full.
Additional costs –
- Student membership with the AOR – £36
- Agored Cymru fees – £142.20
- Centralia Fees – £132
Additional cost Total – £310.20
*Additional costs will be paid to your tutor in lesson one who will directly pay the organisations on your behalf.
You will also need the following:
- A professional uniform
- Equipment such as treatment couch or Lafuma chair and a therapist stool (optional)
- Products such as towels, pillows, creams etc.
- Textbooks & stationary
Our Accreditation And Membership Partners
Coopers Hill Academy is proud to be a member of the Association of Reflexologists (AOR) and is a fully accredited training school with Centralia. Our Level 5 Reflexology course can be checked and validated by contacting Centralia or the Association of Reflexologists directly for professional training advice.
Course Dates (2021-2022)
Please note, the dates listed below are part of the L5 Reflexology 2021 / 2022 course and are not individual courses.
|OCTOBER||16th – 17th|
|NOVEMBER||20th – 21st|
|DECEMBER||11th – 12th|
|JANUARY||15th – 16th|
|FEBRUARY||12th – 13th|
|MARCH||12th – 13th|
|APRIL||23rd – 24th|
|MAY||21st – 22nd|
|JUNE||25th – 26th|
|JULY & AUGUST||0|
|SEPTEMBER||10th – 11th|
See what our students think
Testimonials from our past students
Coopers Hill Therapies
Harriet not only runs the Coopers Hill Academy courses, but she is also the owner of Coopers Hill Therapies in the heart of Gloucestershire.
Coopers Hill Therapies is a warm and relaxed environment, with the smell of essential oils that tickle your senses. Harriet’s reflexology therapy studio is cosy and inviting, offering a range of reflexology and massage treatments to suit every individual.
Register Your Interest
Sign up for 2021/2022 courses
What you can expect from Coopers Hill Academy
Learn to be the best, from the best
Start Learning Today
Level 5 Diploma in Practitioner Reflexology
Coopers Hill Academy Blog
Latest news & advice to help you with your course and beyond